This year my front doors will be getting more dressed up for the big night then I will.......

all gussied up in vibrant pinks, silver and sequins. 
Me- jammies, footies and a pony tail.

There will be no mistaken identity when they show up to the party with their scrolly monogram initial covered in metallic paint. 
These babies are going all out!! 
And when it's time to make a toast, the champagne glass is
 ready to go.
 I on the other hand, will be sipping hot tea and honey with 
Vicks Vapor Rub between my toes.
 But that's okay, 
Just looking at them makes me feel all fuzzy,festive and better. 
And since I won't be ringing in the New Year at any other place then my couch with my hubby, I will keep them up for a few weeks and probably feel the need to count down every time I see my doors!
  5..4..3..2..1
Happy New Year!
Hope you are having a great week.

Grateful for~
The wonderful year that I have had, despite getting sick the last week of the year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top