"Ya'll , come on in!" That's what you would hear when you step into my home , or better yet "hurry shut the door, don't let all the flies in".

Welcome to my house where no frills meets a bit of glamour this year. Where burlap collides with mercury glass balls. And where poinsettias get dressed in tulle in my favorite silver bowls.
A house where you would just want to stay for hours chatting about your kids, parents and the weather. Yes weather.
We would talk about how one day we are in shorts putting up the Christmas lights outside and the next day we are bundled up as we decorate the Christmas tree in the Living Room.
Then you might turn your head and peek in my dining room and ask what time you should show up for dinner with your parents, out-laws, in-laws and your 8 kids.
That's when I probably show you to the door and say "thanks for coming by, you tell your mama hello for us".
"Ya'll come back now"!


Grateful for~
Having my mom here for Christmas this year





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top