I look out the window and not much of anything is blooming right now, except for my Camellia bushes. Yesterday I decided to cut a few and scatter them throughout the house.

For a festive look that didn't scream Christmas and more like New Years, I added the stems to a few mercury glass candle holders that I got at Garden Ridge Pottery for next to nothing, and placed them on top of a mirror with a few glass balls sprinkled around.
For an extra touch of whimsy I added these silver curly sticks ( I have no idea what you call them) that I got in the dried floral section of Hobby Lobby.
I love seeing the pops of pink especially with all of this dreary, rainy, cold weather we have been having. 
I know it's a winter bloom, but it just screams Spring to me.... 
but not so fast. 
I look in the other room and not only is the Christmas tree staring at me ready to come down, but also the dog and the new pony are in a stare down of their own. 

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day.



Grateful for~
wonderful 2 weeks with my mom

Sharing at:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top