Good for you, you made it through the week.
This week I made some strides on the technology front with some blog enhancements, but in the process managed to delete one of my feedburner accounts ( must be all of the paint fumes I am ingesting). So if you were receiving my posts via email or reader and are not longer getting them, please resubmit your email at the bottom of this post so you can start getting them again.

It didn't take long for inspiration to start flying around the blogosphere after the new year started, and I have a few wow's to prove it.

Becca from Adventures in decorating painted this secretary. What a stunning piece.
Mimi from Blue Roof Cabin reupholstered a vintage sofa in a beautiful Grey Velvet fabric. She shares all the details on how she transformed this amazing sofa.
The DIY Village makes great use of some old school chairs and creates an elevated dog feeding station. What a great idea for us pet owners.
And to get you in the Valentines mood here are some cute valentine treats from Echos of Laughter. Yum!
If the rain let's up a bit today, we are going to walk down to the lake to try out the new fishing poles that the kids got for Christmas. 
Who knows, maybe we will even catch dinner. 
I hope you have a great weekend!
Grateful for~
Being able to see my sister and Chris as they passed through Georgia yesterday. I love them!


Want Top This Top That delivered directly to your inbox?
It’s easy!  Just enter your e-mail address.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top