I just think the world of the wonderful teachers that my children have been blessed to have this year. Each has had an enormous amount of love and patience for my children and as a mom I certainly can't thank them enough. With just a few days left of school ( my oldest graduating... kindergarten)  I am sending the kids off today with an end of the year gift for each of their teachers. I knew this was the gift for sometime now, since it was something that I bought myself a while back and get complements each time I have it on my shoulder.
I thought the teachers might look alittle more stylish bringing this bag to school instead of their big ole Canvas Tote. This bag is also perfect to use for the beach, spa, school or shopping. 
I got these bags at Hobby Lobby. I decided to personalize each of the bags with the teachers initial. I did this two ways. With some, I used iron on fabric (M) and on others I stenciled fabric paint (C).
 I couldn't find a bag big enough for my thanks and appreciation so I hope they will enjoy this one
and leave the big old canvas one at home!
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog through email. Use the icon in the sidebar to sign-up.
Sharing this idea with :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top