Sadly, I don't cook. My kitchen contribution, I clean and eat.
I can go the grocery store, come home and put the groceries away in the pantry, but I just don't cook
  Don't get me wrong, I can handle putting the milk and the bread on the table, but cooking is something that I really don't enjoy doing. 
    Now eating, that's another story.
My husband is a great cook and when we met the deal was, if we ever got married he would do the cooking and I would do the cleaning. 
  We got married, but I hang the Chef sign in the kitchen just in case.
 
Actually, this part of the kitchen was originally designed as the family room but we decided to switch things around and create an informal dining space. 
I love to eat at the table when there is a fire going in the fireplace. Our kitchen serves a lot of purposes for my family, beyond the most obvious.
From eating, to school work, to entertaining and don't forget cleaning
it's a place that we love and feel comfortable - we I just don't cook!

Bon Appetit!

For More of My Home Tour click here

Sharing my kitchen with:





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top