I love FREE!! Hope you do to because I compiled some really great holiday printable freebies for you .


First up are these cute Snowman Holiday Tags courtesy of Skip to My Lou. Use these bags to top off your favorite holiday cookies for the kids. I just love Frosty!

Speaking of kids, the Crafting Chicks have these cute Letter to Santa Printables. What's great is they have a young one for the kids and an older version for us!

This Christmas Tree word art is from Rebecca at Simple As That. I just love her blog and this printable! It can be printed in a 8x10 size and in  a few different colors. Place it in a frame and put on the mantel or shelf this holiday season to add a bit more holiday cheer to your home.
I just love this last one, especially when my kids are misbehaving! Kristyn at Lil Luna has provided this Naughty or Nice printable and a tutorial on how she used it. In fact, this one is getting printed and framed tonight!

How about you..... are you being naughty or nice this weekend?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top