This is where you would sleep if you came to visit me. Truth be told it has not always been a guest room. When we designed and built our home, this was my husbands office. After our kids were born, he needed a new space away from the playroom and I needed a new bedroom for my guests.

 
Since the room is small, I chose an open headboard and foot board for the bed. This gives the illusion that the space is bigger then it really is. Bed is from Ikea. Bedding is from Laura Ashley Collection.
     The color on the wall is Behr's Creamy Mushroom. I used a 2 to 1(water/ paint) to achieve a more washed ,translucent look.
 

A good book before you turn the lights out. Lampshade is from
Top That Top That.

Although the room lacks space, it certainly makes up for it in charm. I am confident that you will have a great night's sleep if you are a guest in this room.
              Sweet Dreams!

For More of My Home Tour Click Here

With three sides of windows in this room, it was difficult to get the "right" shots and correct lighting, therefore you will see variations in the images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top